Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Saturday, March 20, 2010

OMG OMG OMG!! I'VE FINALY FINISH MY FINALS!!!!

to all my lecturers... thank you for your guidance...
this blog is dedicated to all my lecturers:
madam nurul mazrah,
madam norhayati,
madam hindon,
madam rafidah,
&
sir suhardi...

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!
FINAL EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!!!
OMG!
GILA SHIAL...
(OPPS.... DON'T MIND THE LANGUAGE... LOL!)

SERIOUSLY!
AFTER CULINARY FINAL EXAM, I STRAIGHT AWAY CONTINUE MY PRE LAW CLASSES...
SEEMS LIKE THERE'S NO HOLIDAY FOR ME... 2 SEM MAN!! ONLY GENIUS COULD DO THAT!(again, please don't mind... haha! its my 1st time having a long 2 months of holiday since Jun 2009! so i guess i should get the credit of bragging about my self a little bit...XDD)
i haven't manage to go into my blog for almost 3 weeks...
my apologies to Nisa...

I think she’s gonna kill me coz I failed to post often!


so, among all those test... i must say CSC is the hardest!

Even Intro to Law 1 is easier than CSC(I think…)!!!

But I refuse to think about it… screw CSC!

Hahahahaaaa….

Nisa?

Be a good girl and struggle your CSC (if you happen to take one in your future subjects… or… take other subject instead! CSC is BAD!! REAL BAD!)

you'll feel like your tears will turn into blood while you answering CSC finals!


so, advice to all???

go and study!! hard!!!

heheheee...

you guys study while i'm gonna spend my vacation...

wooohoo!!!!

till then...

Chiao Peepss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment